 Local / Australia / 1085
Re: LegOz 2000.4 [LegOz 2000.1(Vic)]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 01:17:15 GMT

I can bring some 12V track if that is what's required.

Whytcross, Benjamin wrote in message
<1D0812CAE3E7D2118BCD00805FA76DEB022A4E35@gw-exg-ne01.pacificaccess.com.au>.
..
Thanks...looks like the rumpus room/dining room/office/whatever will be
getting cleared...Well, it would have been anyway, to allow a good train • run
[if anyone has some more track]. At least, being a timber floor, there'll • be
a firm base [and a fair amount of space]....Looks like I'll have to try and
build a troop train to re-supply my forces :)

I'll also have to work on the kami-kazi ship Mk 2, to rival the death-dive
of the Saucy Sue (Kami-kazi Mk 1.) [that was the ship that forgot the
parachute, wasn't it?] <G,D,&R>

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)