 Local / Australia / 10784
10783  |  10785
Subject:
new sets spotted at K-Mart Boorgaoon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 08:48:30 GMT

well the first thing I spoted was some of the NBA sets.
But the big news is that they had a display with copies of the 4 small HTO
Life On Mars sets (sets 7300,7301,7302 & 7304) being sold for AU$2.
Needless to say, I bought all 4 :)

So, if you want them (NBA or HTO LOM) check out your local k-mart.