 Local / Australia / 10763
10762  |  10764
Subject:
Trainthang 2 near Penrith this Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 06:50:21 GMT

Just another reminder that there will be another running of the trains
at a school near Penrith this Saturday ( March 15 ) 10am to 6pm.

So if you have track or trains or structures bring them along.
Be they 12V, 9V, 4.5V or no volt.

Q. Why Saturday ?

A. Saturday gives us access to the school hall which has more room.

Anyone interested please contact me for further details at the above
email address.

pete.w