 Local / Australia / 10734
Re: MUGS meeting summary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 02:27:08 GMT

Nice summary of the days events Ross

Anyway, before we all voted, there was lots of other stuff to do, like
trading, trading, lunch, more trading.... hey maybe one day we'll fit some
brikwars in there too 8?)

And Ben assured everyone that we definitely will have BrikWars next time...

Yes, I think that Ben's idea of us doing pics of our forces before the
meeting so that we can just get straight into it is a good one.  we may
also need to talk about scenery pieces and whatnot...

Anyway, that's about it, all the pictures will be available here
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=35818 after brickshelf
moderation.

I know that there were a lot of photos taken so i was hoping that anyone
who has photos from the day could post them or please please please send me
them.  I didn't take a camera.

looking forward to the brikwars

Trav (-|-)