 Local / Australia / 10732
  VIC train thang

Well folks, after a big day yesterday (more details later), one thing we've decided is that we're not gonna let those Sydney-siders have a train thang without doing one of our own, so we've tentatively decided to do one on the weekend of 22nd March. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)