 Local / Australia / 1073
1072  |  1074
Subject:
Are we concerned about Lego Directs delay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 23:54:47 GMT

I can't speak for everyone outside the USA or Europe, but the recent lack of
activity from Lego Direct doesn't really bother me at all.

When you expect nothing you're never disillusioned

On another note, I don't think I'll be able to get that Letter to Lego Aus for
a few days still. Works pressing me on my final weeks here.