 Local / Australia / 10723
  Re: Mugs meeting March 2

(...) It's only a couple of minutes from Holmesglen, I'm sure we can arrange someone to pick you up 8?) I'll email you my mobile number so you can call when you get there. NB: Jordanville is zone 2 so I'd recommend Holmesglen! (...) Heaps, and lots (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Mugs meeting March 2

(...) The again, there's the possibility that Mandy may wish to join in the mayhem [provided it involves the mallets.] :) Benjamin Whytcross (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, lugnet.org.au)