 Local / Australia / 10717
10716  |  10718
Subject:
Star Wars at the Powerhouse Museum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:30:14 GMT

The Star Wars exhibition finished on the weekend at the Powerhouse Museum.
The shop was having a 15% sale on all stock (including Star Wars Lego)
except for the Rebel Blockade Runner (which was already half-price $160).
They have one RBR less thanks to me, but there seemed to be lots more.

The shop had the Darth Maul bust, which is interesting as it is not sold
retail in Oz (as far as I know), but note that it has been discounted on
Shop@Home recently so was cheaper there than at the Powerhouse.

There was lots of stock left on late Saturday afternoon, so my guess is that
there is still a lot left now the exhibition has finished. What happens to
it all? Good question?! But maybe there is the chance of some good deals?!
Who knows? Might be worth a phone call.

Kerry