 Local / Australia / 10713
  Re: Mugs meeting March 2

<snip> (...) </snip> Hey... I have 2 of those part you are after ROSCO. My want list: I am just after one little thing. A door White with Shell logo (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)

  Re: Mugs meeting March 2

My wanted list consists of monorail track, and the lower station from the airport shuttle set 6399. Martin Scrigbys Embroidery Designs - (URL) Yahoo Group - (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)