 Local / Australia / 10710
10709  |  10711
Subject:
sets and near complete sets available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 04:33:27 GMT

G'day,

I have been asked to post this by one of my usual sources of 2nd hand lego
in order to help them clear some stock. I have also added some items from
another source I am currently sorting. If anyone is interested in any of
these, send me an email, and I'll arrange to purchase them and get them on
their way. [This is a first in gets it offer, and not an auction (though
significant increases on the last few items that haven't been priced will be
considered. Also, all prices are in $Aus, as this is an Aus only offering]

NOTE: all offers should get to me by midnight Monday night/tuesday morning
for the best chance of securing these items.

6542: The large seaport set. This set comes in box [damaged] and has
instructions. I believe it to be 100% complete, and if not I have the parts
to complete it. $150

6274: Blue soldiers boat, B+W instructions, no box, can come with firing or
non-firing cannons. Should be 90-100% complete [main ship parts are there,
as are figures] $95

6983: Ice planet base, original instructions [slightly damaged], no box,
probably 95-100% complete $125

6975: UFO, in original box, probably 100% complete. $75

5890: Belville house, in original box, probably 100% complete [contains pink
4x4x2 cone...only in this set] $60

Paradisa 6404 and 6405: no instructions/box, probably 100% complete $30

6440: Light and sound airport fire engine, appears to be 95% complete,
original instructions $40

6697: Surf lifesaving chopper, appears to be complete [inc. string] with
original instructions $30

4558: "Metroliner", train missing 1 1x6 light grey brick and one large door.
Haven't checked if all figures and platform are included. DOEA include track
and regulator, but no instructions/box $180

4563: freight train, track, regulator, and engine should be complete, not
sure of rest though at least 1 carriage may be completeable. (1 sliding door
missing, plus some door track), no instructions/box. $Make an offer

6399: town mono-rail, should have all track, but still to be sorted out. one
set of wheels has damaged pin making turning difficult. no instructions
$make an offer

6394: shell servo and car park, should be 75%+ complete. $Make an offer

6389: fire station, should be 50%+ complete, $make an offer

Benjamin Whytcross
b_whytcross@hotmail.com