 Local / Australia / 10647
  Re: Are LEGO going for military models now?

The sheriff or police emblem seems pretty clear. I think the 'rocket launchers' are supposed to be landing skids (yeah, right). I definitely agree that alternate models seems like it has to be a SAM launcher... what else could it be? SAMs for the (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Are LEGO going for military models now?

(...) No, they'd be floats/sponsons like the Coast Guard used to use (see (URL) ) Cheers Richie Dulin (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.military)