 Local / Australia / 10642
10641  |  10643
Subject:
Kmart 15% off store wide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 14:06:38 GMT

Thursday 13th and Friday 14th.

Recap from today's visit. (with 15% off)

7133 Bounty Hunter $50 ($42.50)
6098 King Leo $129 ($109.65)
7181 UCS Tie $85 ($72.25)
7191 UCS XWing $99 ($84.15)*
4795 Ogel Underwater Base $50 ($42.50)
6776 Ogel Command Centre $40 ($34.00)
3451 Sopwith Camel $70 ($59.50, would have been nice if regular price was
still $40)
4486/4487 Mini AT-ST/SnowSpeeder & Slave/Starfighter $8 ($6.80)

* These have 18 bags + instructions + 2 sticker sheets. I am finding that
the beat up, unsealed ones are missing bags. Of the 8 I bought, 2 had to go
back.

-Brad