 Local / Australia / 10625
Re: 2003 AND PRICES
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 23:54:27 GMT

I think there will be 4 more mini sets in June-July. The Falcon, RGS, • AT-AT
and the MTT. They will each have the parts to make a Y-Wing.

A whole mini Y-wing?!  Wow!

I reckon that will take a 2x4 plate, 2 hinges and 2 1x4 plates.

Kerry, who doesn't quite see the point of these mini-vessels, but thinks
they might be a neat idea for the 2003 Advent Calendar, assuming Lego intend
to put something *different* in this years instead of just changing the
number