 Local / Australia / 10594
    Re: Holden Ute construction update —Pete White
   (...) Excellent work Braith, and nice pics :^) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Holden Ute construction update —Braith Garden
   G'day, Shucks guys, thanks for the kind words! A roll bar with spotties is definately on the cards along with an exhaust system and a few accesories in the back. I'll also see what I can do in the way of a roo-bar once the interior is done. Keep the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)