 Local / Australia / 10583
10582  |  10584
Subject:
Couple o' MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:09:40 GMT

Hi again,

First up I present a small hover car.  This one began life as a CAD only
model. Building it worked out a lot of the flaws I didn't pick up in thr
computer, and then I CADded it againfor your perusal - it's a bit small for
my feeble camera to capture anything remotely resembling a decent photo.
I've also included the .mpd file in the folder.

Second is a little spaceship I posted to brickshelf at the same time as the
spraycan ship, but never bothered announcing.

After the Alpha Team disbanded, Cam bought an old derelict ship at a
considerable discount, gutted it, and pulled it back into some sort of
spaceworthy shape. She now spends her time as a pilot for hire fitting out
the surprisingly spacious interior with whatever equipment her clients
require for the job at hand without too many questions asked.

One of her earliest clients has also been her most regular, not to mention
best paying - Dr. Harvey Scheizslinger and his twin assistant sons Gregory
and Smegory (Gergory's ok - Smegory's a little odd) are planetary surveyors
in the employ of certain multinational mining interests that would prefer to
avoid government interference. Cam, despite her obvious dislike of the trio,
which is returned threefold by the Scheizslingers, has taken them to 'study'
many planetary bodies in the inner solar system including several land falls.

Cam never bothered to name her craft. The Scheizslingers have several names
for it, but none of them are repeatable in a family forum.

(Apologies for the shonky pictures)

Cheers,
Allister