 Local / Australia / 10549
    A space workhorse MOC from Port Block Yards —Richard Parsons
   Morning all, Port Block Yards has released pictures of the Chifley Class Yard Support Vessels. (URL) bound to find a few of these around any Port Block Yards shipyards, and you may even encounter them on their own, going about the business of the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)

        Re: A space workhorse MOC from Port Block Yards —Stephen F. Roberts
     On 02:33 01/19/2003 +0000, Richard Parsons wrote (...) Nice little design. Reminds me of a sub meets a transfer truck :-) Nice, simple SNOT effects and a clean design. Would make a nice series of shots/short stories about working class ships at a (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)

        Re: A space workhorse MOC from Port Block Yards —John Henry Kruer
     That's very cool. You worked the boxy shape well in this MOC. Lots of space but very interesting. That's hard to do. I particullarly like the top, with the turret-like control structure and the pipes, weapons, and other stuff. The engines on the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)

         Re: A space workhorse MOC from Port Block Yards —Richard Parsons
     (...) <<chuckle>> Fair go, unspoken rule would require a disclaimer on Lugnet if MOC includes clones :-) No MB here (or the ship would have been bigger). <<gdr>> Actually its probably true. Looking at the ships on the shelf across the room, Olgas is (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)

        Re: Rebel Blockade Runner mods to make minifig scale shuttle —Richard Parsons
     (...) We have had a little bit of luck :-) I can't really call this a MOC because its really only a collection of minor mods to a standard Lego set. This is what happens when a minifig scale spaceship builder encounters Rebel Blockade Runners on (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)

         Re: Rebel Blockade Runner mods to make minifig scale shuttle —Allister McLaren
     First off - Nice ships. The HES Olgas has a nice rugged industrial/military look about it, and a great big hole in the back leading to who knows what. Secondly: Rebel Blockade runners on special?! Where? How Much? Allister (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)

         Re: Rebel Blockade Runners on special —Richard Parsons
     (...) (URL) baldly going... (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: A space workhorse MOC from Port Block Yards —Gil Shaw
   This is quirky good...it's like old school meets new school. I always enjoy other themes (as this reminds me of a stout ocean going vessel) meshed with sci-fi. I quite like the view from the front...the asymmetry of the mounted cones to be precise. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)