 Local / Australia / 10541
10540  |  10542
Subject:
Kmart Prices / TRU stocktake
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 15:10:53 GMT

New regular prices on the shelf tags.

3033 $ 39.99AUD (this is about all my local has left)
7191 $119.00AUD
7190 $ 99.00AUD

6091/6098's are still lying around. Let's see some sub $99AUD pricing on
this one. And as you would expect, not a 20% off toys in sight.

TRU Stocktake sale starts 4th February according to the employee I spoke
too. 8466 is still $99.97AUD for those that can find it. I found 2 hiding
behind the silver champs (even though their computer read 0 in stock). My
prediction is silver champs will be going for $149.99AUD in their next sale.

-Brad