 Local / Australia / 10506
    Need help to buy from Oz —Pedro Silva
   Hello, I've come across this website from Australia, and became interested in one of their products that is no longer available in Europe: (URL) since Moore won't ship overseas (or so I deduct, based on their FAQ), I need someone in Australia that (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Need help to buy from Oz —Pedro Silva
   A quick follow-up to let everyone know help is on the way. My thanks to the many who offered help in such a brief interval! Pedro (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)