 Local / Australia / 10506
  Need help to buy from Oz

Hello, I've come across this website from Australia, and became interested in one of their products that is no longer available in Europe: (URL) since Moore won't ship overseas (or so I deduct, based on their FAQ), I need someone in Australia that (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Need help to buy from Oz

A quick follow-up to let everyone know help is on the way. My thanks to the many who offered help in such a brief interval! Pedro (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)