 Local / Australia / 10491
Re: Christmas in Australia (ISCC entry)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 15:57:25 GMT

In lugnet.build.contests, Melody Brown writes:
G'day again... Here is my second entry for the ISCC competition.

The hosts:
http://www.1000steine.de
http://www.creativity-contest.net/

And my entry...

Unfortunately the quality of these pics is rather sad... but I'm sure you
get the general idea... most were taken over a few days, but due to limited
amount of sunlight and picture taking/loading (most taken before going to
work)... they will have a different look..

Fabulous entry Mel, great idea well presented.
Good capturing of the casual nature of a loungeroom and that kitchen
certainly looks like many I have seen in real life.
Nice outdoor feast, all that is missing is the flies.

Leia should stay in the house, passing SW Lego collectors may be tempted
to scalp or kidnap her.