 Local / Australia / 10450
Re: ISD Cheap!(er) was: Review of 10030 ISD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 06:25:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
<snip>
However, the real point of this reply is to note the sign next to the
Natasha, selling the set for $449 plus P&H, a saving of $50 or 10%.
Further, the RBR was at half price, taking it down to $160. The price is
limited by supply, the clerk said there were about 10 left. I assume the set
has been very hard to shift and they want to clear the inventory.

It is at this point I expect a reply about price per piece and how the set
would be well worth the $10 admission to the Museum to acquire it.

You mean how it would be 9.7 or 9.2 cpp (depending on whether or not you
include museum admission in your calculations)? And yes, well worth the
price of admission, I would think!

Who would write a reply like that? ;-)

(And to think I went to Old Sydney Town rather than the Powerhouse for our
family outing today...  )

Cheers

Richie