 Local / Australia / 1038
    Re: Any trainheads here? —Simon Denscombe
   (...) Talking about stickers, have you thought about a sticker for the advertising bricks on the football 3409 set (3308 and 3309 also). It has to look uniform. You could also have a team bus sticker sheet for the players and bus. Just an idea. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Any trainheads here? —Tom Stangl
   Yeah, this is why I asked Todd for some more stickers, with some 1.5x/2x/3x the size of the ones he sent - I need some for a racing team, so I need some for the cars, signs, and semis/trailers. And more 1x for all the figs (a decent sized racing (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)