 Local / Australia / 10369
    Re: Erickson S-64F Air-Crane Helitanker (was Re: Elvis lives) —Pete White
   (...) Is it possible to conserve this icon for a possible show ? Or can we construct a replica ? Now all we need is a similar scale grove of eucalyptus trees covered in lego flames with a cascade of clear bricks from the enema of Elvis dousing them. (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Erickson S-64F Air-Crane Helitanker (was Re: Elvis lives) —Richie Dulin
   (...) Probably, besides the 16x2 plates in the rotors, there's not a lot of pieces in there which are likely to be critical for other projects. (...) Sure! Maybe we could have the Elvis-Georgia Peach-The Incredible hulk trio on display. IAC, I am (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)