 Local / Australia / 10312
  NEW SETS FOR 2003 RETAIL PRICES

HI AGAIN EVERY-ONE I REALISE I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON ON LUGNET WITH A LEGO ACCOUNT BUT I GUESS I LIKE TO SPILL THE BEANS MORE THAN OTHERS.THE NEW SETS OF MOST INTEREST FOR NEXT YEAR ARE BELOW: HARRY POTTER QUIDITCH SUPPLIES.....$21.95 rrp HARRY (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: NEW SETS FOR 2003 RETAIL PRICES

(...) These should be a big winner, especially with the kids, since the price of the regular sets (and scarcity) would break most budgets. These are all very affordable and as you would expect small, so displayable on a microshelf, whereas the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: NEW SETS FOR 2003 RETAIL PRICES

(...) These seem to be pretty good value. I've seen the pics and the parts selection looks be be good. Are the piece counts available? I need to do some calculations... I'd be interested in the pricing of the other orient sets, too (which I hope we (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Mathematics on the Orient Expense (was Re: NEW SETS FOR 2003 RETAIL PRICES)

(...) The piece counts are now available from the LEGO website (though you have to reset your country to the US (or possibly elsewhere, the US was the only one I tried)). 7412 Yeti's Hideout $18.95/114pcs = 16.6cpp 7414 Elephant Caravan (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)