 Local / Australia / 10308
  Re: two historic facades

(...) Most thoughtful :^) (...) Any chance of a sand red/tan combo sometime in the future ? (...) This is gorgeous, thought I was looking at the real thing for a mo' Tan is a great colour to build with and Lego builders have got great milage out of (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: two historic facades

(...) Somewhat unlikely. I have no sand red bricks and pretty much every tan brick I own is currently in the bank MOC. Indeed, I had a substantial outlay in HP sets, adventurers sets and lots and lots of bricklink orders to acquire sufficient tan (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)