 Local / Australia / 10283
Re: 10024Red Baron
Newsgroups:
lugnet.reviews, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 02:16:23 GMT

"Kerry Raymond" <kerry@dstc.edu.au> wrote in message
news:H69tBF.DG9@lugnet.com...
Thanks for the review, Richie.

Very good. While much more swooshable than the 'Camel (it's a bit more
compact, and a whole lot sturdier)

Here I would have to disagree. I don't find either of the Camel or the • Baron to
be particularly sturdy and hence not particularly swooshable.

Pah! You just haven't cottoned onto the ultimate swooshability mod -
motorise the propeller. A 5114 motor and 9V battery box fit easily into the
Camel, and probably the Baron too. It's probably a bit too much of a load on
a single 9V battery, but a fresh one turns the prop quite nicely.
Zzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeoooooowwww!!!!

--

Cheers,
Paul