 Local / Australia / 10196
  Re: STUDfest XVII Honey I shrunk the Bricks!

(...) I'll be there on the 8th.. although I prob wont have anything to bring..: ( Kev..: ) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: STUDfest XVII: Honey, the figs are wearing MB armour!

(...) Nova Class cruiser with me (and will probably convert it back to a standard cruiser in the course of the day ;-). Sirius is getting a bit big for travel these days. Will have some MB terrain, and some examples of Lego medieval dudes adopting (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)