 Local / Australia / 10193
Re: next Melbourne meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 13:18:51 GMT

For those worried about the lack of public transport out north, I'm sure
that someone will be able to collect those needing transport from the
Broadmeadows station...it's a zone 2 station, and on Sunday's there's a
train every 20 minutes or so...it's about 33 minutes from the city, and 27
from North Melbourne station for those from the west.

Well, I'll have to put my hand up for that.  anyone willing to swing by?

Trav (-|-)