 Local / Australia / 10187
  (Other) new stuff in my Brickshelf folder

Also added to my Brickshelf folder are pictures of the tram I took along to the last MUGS meeting: (URL) based on a photo of a Bendigo Talking Tram, but I've been told it looks like a W-Class, so...) And photos of some stuff my brother built: a (...) (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)