 Local / Australia / 10139
  just when you thought we'd seen the end of the bionicles...

G'day, for those who are interested, Safeway (and presumably Woolworths) have the bionicle sets 8550-8555 on sale at present for $3.97...with 26 or so parts each, they seem much better value than McDonalds offering. that said, I wish they'd get the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)