 Local / Australia / 10118
  Re: STUDfest XVII Honey I shrunk the Bricks! (or is it that time again already)

(...) They aren't shipping until 3 Dec, so the chances of one being in Oz by the weekend of 7/8th are pretty slim. Kerry (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: STUDfest XVII Honey I shrunk the Bricks! (or is it that time again already)

(...) Well, I do have a lot of grey plates not doing anything at the moment... Richie (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)