 Local / Australia / 10089
Re: AdeLUG's #5 - Sun 10th Nov - Trading List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 11:35:22 GMT

Trading List for AdeLUG's #5
Reply by post or email & add your details.
============================

Wanted
============================

CARL
many - 1x1 Bricks (Yellow, White, Red, Blue)
any - Duplo
any - Basic/Freestyle Figures & Pieces
3x - Blue minifig airtanks
1x - Blue helmet (visor type)
any - 4xN or 6xN plates (Blue, Yellow, Red)
any - Fabuland (specifically roof pieces)

BEN
any - futuron or other space figs or pieces of