 Local / Australia / 10079
Re: Packing UCS models for moving
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 19:34:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Young writes:
Hi,

I'm moving Interstate soon and want to packup my UCS models (7181 and 7191)
so I don't have to take them apart piece by piece.  Any recommended ways of
making sure the movers won't destroy them?

Well the only "fragile" parts of those UCS models are the wings.  So be sure
to take the 4 wings of the 7191 - you should be able to fit them in a
rectangular area, and they're relatively flat.  Do the same with the 7181
and flatten out the TIE's wings.

Your models shouldn't get destroyed, but having a few loose pieces fall off
is not uncommon.

-Bryan