 Local / Australia / 10
9  |  11
Subject:
For Trade.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 14:42:47 GMT

Hi there,
This is round one!
The following is my first list of sets I have for trade, (or sale if you dont
have any of the items that I need.... email me and make me an offer.) However,
in saying that, I have to add that I'm not getting an amazing price on these,
(in fact a couple of the places I have tracked these down from are charging
like a wounded bull, so to speak, why is it that the sets you just HAVE to
have, are always in these stores?)
I just want to try to add to my own wish list without going into large amounts
of debt!

Some of these sets are not in my collection yet, until they are, I cannot
guarantee that the set you want is available, however, I can assure you that
they were all in stock today, so you would be very unlucky if any of these
sets were gone, I will confirm availability within 24 hrs.

The following is a list of available sets, I will update this every week or so
(depending on initial response)

Australian orders only please.

Bye for now
Rachel.