 Local / Australia / *14468 (-5)
  Re: LLCA on the Great Outdoors last night

(...) What?? You have got to be kidding me! There is a hotel across the driveway! You could stand at the edge of the hotel and throw a rock and have it land in LLCA property! This was where the first Brickswest was! The second Brickswest was at (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

"Steve Dunn" <s%te#ven.j&.du?nn*@...tr$a.c?om> wrote in message news:InuypL.qv5@lugnet.com... (...) This is very true but it does reflect the Californian belief that everyone has a car, so it wouldn't be an issue. There is a nice bus service from (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LLCA on the Great Outdoors last night

Yeah, but they highlighted one problem about Lego Land CA which i know LL Billund doesn't have. The nearest hotel is 10 minutes away. Thats too far! Steve (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  LLCA on the Great Outdoors last night

Last night they did a story about LLCA on Seven's lifestyle show The Great Outdoors. Nothing special, you can see a summary here: (URL) .loc.au (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.au)

  Model Show (and 2005) wrap up

Well, M>ltc just completed our last show for 2005, and our last show with the current layout. You can see some details of the layout from the </announce/?n=2920 Pakenham show> earlier in the year, this weekends layout was basically the same, except (...) (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.mltc, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact