 Local / *66472 (-10)
  countdown to Target sales

I keep seeing all these "X days to the Target Toy Sale". Does anyone know if there are likely to be any interesting goodies at this toy sale? I'm afraid I've seen so little of interest in Target for so long that I don't even bother to check any (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Castle exclusive to Big W & no large castle for .au

(...) I was talking to my local Toyworld staff the other day about it and apparently in this case "exclusive" means exclusive for a few months. The new castle stuff will not be there until September/October and the new Mars Mission stuff is not (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Looking for 4953 "Fast Fliers"

"Neb Okla" <n_okla@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:JD0r5w.n8D@lugnet.com... (...) Never mind. I found it. :) (17 years ago, 8-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  next LugoLA meeting: 07/28/07 at 2:00 PM in Santa Ana

The Lego user group of Los Angeles (LugoLA) will meet on 07/28/2007 at 2:00 PM in Santa Ana. For more details please visit our Yahoo group at (URL) (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Irish LUG (hopefully)

Hey all, just sent these out to a few people and thought I'd post here just in case... I'm crossposting to .UK/.NI in case anyone reads there more frequently. We're trying to be island wide (I'm from Portadown so the North is represented)... The (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.loc.uk.ni, lugnet.loc.uk, FTX)

  Re: Legp club NZ

(...) That's wonderful! I always wished there was a LUG when I lived down there. God Bless, Nathan (URL) (17 years ago, 14-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Legp club NZ

(...) You may want to start here: (URL) If your LUG wants to be added to the LUGNET Map, you should post something on the (URL) admin newsgroup> or email the admins directly. Leg Godt! (and congratulations on your startup LUG!) "Big Daddy" Nelson (17 years ago, 14-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Legp club NZ

CreatioNZ lego users club had it's first meeting!!!! it was great with more people to come for next time. Unfortunately I forgot to take any photos. :( Is there anything I need to know about making it a Lug group or where I can advertise a bit more. (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Bulldozer, Batman and Tie Crawler

(...) The official release is August, but as we know, they sometimes arrive earlier or later. ROSCO (URL) (17 years ago, 12-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Castle exclusive to Big W & no large castle for .au

I heard from someone who heard it from a LEGO rep that aparently the new castle sets are exclusive to Big W and that the large castle isn't coming down under. (17 years ago, 12-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact