 Local / *65217 (-5)
  Re: Kan man använda två tågtransformatorer på samma räls?

"Juergen Stuber" <juergen@jstuber.net> skrev i meddelandet news:87psl7fbo2.fsf@...ber.net... (...) Jo jag antog det när jag såg att man använt CyberMaster modulen för att styra 2 tågtransformatorer exakt likadant. Inväntar min andra Tågsats ikväll (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.loc.se)

  IDLE 2006 - Please join me in celebrating on 3/18

Dear Fellow LEGO-Lovin' Folk, Again this year, I'll be celebrating a holiday I made up just to celebrate a holiday. Just to explain, when I started at my current job, I found that we employees had available to us something called a "floating (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.ne.oma, lugnet.loc.us.ne.lin)

  Re: Announcing Brickvention 2006!

(...) That was CM James' initiative. Cheers Richie Dulin (19 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Announcing Brickvention 2006!

(...) Thanks for your suggestions, rest assured what has been posted is not an exhaustive list of what is planned, we will be posting more information as things get finalised. Regarding pre-registration, we would like people to please register as (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Adaptive Sloping Track Module

I've just posted a drawing explaining how to extend a railway layout when the track slopes at the point of extension, without intrducing an excessive change of slope. (URL) is used in my new large layout, which will be 16ftx12ft (37x28 of 16x16 (...) (19 years ago, 1-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact