 Local / *64052 (-5)
  ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005

ILTCO would like to invite everyone to come see the largest LEGO train layout ever (~50 x 70 feet, or well over 15 x 20 meters) at the National Model Railroad Association (NMRA) National Train Show, July 7-9, 2005 in Cincinnati!!!! The show is open (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town) !!

  Re: It's a sad day in Belville land :( ...

"Melody Brown" <legomel@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:IHEGr3.1yIy@lugnet.com... (...) dear (...) others due (...) pondering the (...) This is very sad news :( SAB (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  It's a sad day in Belville land :( ...

Yes!!! I was told today by a special little birdie that Australia, our dear beloved land, won't be stocking the belville range (along with a few others due out this year too)... I was quite sad to hear this as I have been pondering the stores (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  .loc.se-sidan

Vem är det som sköter uppdateringen av loc.se:s förstasida? Jag bara såg just nu att den senaste modellen som stod där är över ett år gammal.. Är den bara ouppdaterad eller har vi svenskar byggt så lite det senaste året? //Joel (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Call for MOCs at Bricks for Brains' First Annual Brick Bash

This is a bit of a repost, because the date changed. For those of you who don't already know, I present educational hands-on LEGO® building exhibits at museums, schools, etc. The Web site for this work is at (URL). I'm holding my first annual Brick (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.edu, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.tol, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact