 Licensed / SpongeBob / 11
    Re: LEGO® SpongeBob SquarePants new sets —Allister McLaren
   (...) I'm curious. How much is too much bley? Allister (17 years ago, 12-Jan-07, to lugnet.licensed.spongebob, lugnet.color, FTX)

        Re: LEGO® SpongeBob SquarePants new sets —Marc Nelson Jr.
   (...) Well, I give parts in the new colors away to my mother-in-law's 3rd grade class, so any bley is a total loss. (I do throw it in with a bulk bucket so they can actually build with it.) I'm willing to eat a few pieces, but not more than say, 10% (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jan-07, to lugnet.color, FTX)