 Licensed / Spider-Man / 6
  Re: Lego Spider-man 3?

(...) **snip** (...) That has puzzled me as well, and it makes cataloguing a bit of a headache, when there are a dozen sets called "Spider-Man." (...) I'm guessing that the #2004 Sandman's Bank Heist and #2002 Green Goblin's Secret Lab probably (...) (17 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.licensed.spiderman, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Lego Spider-man 3?

(...) 6 of the new sets are out now. New style Symbiote, Spiderman, Sandman, Young Green Goblin, and Ravage are out. A number of the kits are what Mega calls super-tech Mecha. They combine super-tech elements (done in weird bionical style character (...) (17 years ago, 5-Apr-07, to lugnet.licensed.spiderman, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)