 Licensed / Spider-Man / 3
    Spiderman 3 Black Suit —Jared Burks
   Well decided to make a Spiderman 3 fig. Yes the suit is different than the comic, this is inspired by the film (2 URLs) Gallery> Please wait for it to go public Other figs: (URL) Figs>, (URL) Figs>, and more (URL) Figs> Kaminoan (17 years ago, 27-Feb-07, to lugnet.licensed.spiderman, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: Spiderman 3 Black Suit —Ondrew Hartigan
   (...) looks spectacular, how did you do the graphics/printing? ondrew (17 years ago, 27-Feb-07, to lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)

        Re: Spiderman 3 Black Suit —Jared Burks
   (...) ondrew, I have a special printer and use waterslide decals. Check out my site: www.FineClonier.com I create tons of different decals. As for how I do it, well that has been written about extensively in the last three BrickJournals. So either (...) (17 years ago, 27-Feb-07, to lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)