 LEGOLAND / Windsor / 5
  Quick trip report

I'm just back from LLW. Here's a quick resume: 1. No Episode 1 sets in sight. 2. All '99 rides up and running, except the water-chute one by the house (June apparently) 3. I have not seen it noted before, but the driving school is now sponsored by (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: Quick trip report

On Thu, 6 May 1999 20:07:10 GMT, Huw Millington uttered the following profundities... (...) Someone mentioned a conversation with one of the attendants at Carlsbad, that the models were replace every 3 years. So next year, hopefully, they won't be (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: Quick trip report

Richard Dee wrote in message ... (...) I was offered a couple of old train displays, 4559 and 4565 for about 67quid. Having said that I doubt the LLW displays will be offered to the public. Most likely they'll be destroyed as they wouldn't be much (...) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)