 LEGOLAND / Windsor / 42
    Getting the most out of... —Eric Joslin
   Here's an open-ended question: What should someone keep in mind when preparing to visit LEGOLAND Windsor? Shortly- very shortly- I will be in the UK, and while I have informed my travel companions that going to LEGOLAND is a non-negotiable event, I (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

        Re: Getting the most out of... —Tony Edgecombe
   The park isn't massive so you should cover most of it in a day. We always start at the back and work our way towards the front to avoid the crowds. The Castle ride is popular so it is worth finding out first, if you are interested there is also a (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)