 LEGOLAND / Windsor / 24
  New Rides

I heard the new rides will not be opening this year, is this correct? Tony (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: New Rides

I visited yesterday, the dates new attractions open are: Wave Surfer - 1st July Creation Centre - End July Lego Racers - End of the year (probably next season) The Dome is there although I didn't see the new airport (only had a brief visit to (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: New Rides

(...) The Wave Surfer was open when I went last month (presume we are talking about same ride that is. This is the one with brown water that you go round in circles riding on a pretend airboat type thing) The Creation Centre and Lego Racers occupied (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: New Rides

(...) about (...) That's the Extreme Team race thingy, with blue and yellow chutes isn't it? (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: New Rides

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:Fws3nz.Kt7@lugnet.com... (...) No - I have just seen your picture. Its odd, then, that they have closed it again so soon after opening it. It looked like it was still under construction (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)