 LEGOLAND / Windsor / 125
  LLW during Royal Ascot?

Can anyone tell me if it will be more crowded at LLW during the Royal Ascot? Thanks. (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: LLW during Royal Ascot?

(...) I find attendance at LLW is mostly down to weather forecasts and school holidays. Traffic may make it more difficult to get to from the M3 direction though. XP to loc.uk in case someone who lives closer can help more. Psi (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)