 LEGOLAND / Deutschland / 8 (-8)
  Re: legoland deutschland lifetime passes...

(...) Lifetime tickets to Legoland CA cost US$1000, and since the park is already opened you don't get the preview! Consider yourself lucky... I agree about the world pass. In fact, I think that it should be included in the existing park-specific (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  legoland deutschland lifetime passes...

I noticed that the Legoland in Germany is selling lifetime passes for 555 Euros each. The price might seem excessive....but think about it....unlimited trips to Legoland... plus 10% off at the lego shop...and you get to get tickets for discounted (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Traveling Europe and Visiting all 3 Legoland Parks

Legoland Fans, I have been working on an idea now for a couple of months, ever since I discovered the LEGO Company was building another Legoland Park in Germany. I have always wanted to travel in Europe. I am at the age (30+) and station in life (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  ground breaking Friday Okt 27 , 2000 - if I read this right

G'Day Grusse ! I came across this article about the ground breaking occuring last friday... (URL) links at ; (URL) I read it correctly ? cheers Oliver (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  LEGO balloon

My grapevine has told me that a hot-air balloon has been ordered by TLG to advertise the new Legoland Deutschland. You can expect to see it flying anytime now (in Germany). Further details if interested: It was ordered from Cameron Balloons (UK). It (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  New newsgroup for LEGOLAND Deutschland

Christian Gemünden of Germany noted that LEGO has announced the official name for its fourth LEGOLAND theme park: (URL) following is an update to a message posted many months ago... --Todd (...) New: lugnet.legoland.deutschland (group): LEGOLAND® (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.de.by.mue, lugnet.announce)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.legoland.deutschland )------

Welcome to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.legoland.deutschland (group): LEGOLAND® Deutschland (Günzburg, Bayern, Deutschland): announcements, get-togethers, shows, events, questions, discussions, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact