 LEGOLAND / California / 785
784  |  786
Subject:
Wild Woods Golf Opening In June
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 22:11:26 GMT

If you have been to the park lately you may have seen the area where they are
putting in the new Wilds Woods Mini-Golf course. It is coming along nicely and
looks like it should be fun. If you have not been to the park or have no idea
where it is going to be - they have taken out the singing rocks and it will take
up that area going up to where the bridge is that takes you into the Castle area
and extending out to about where the private lawn area is where they have the
various parties and events.

The passholder newsletter came today with more info about the course. La Jolla
Club Golf Course is the partner for the course and is designing the course. Wild
Woods will span nearly 23,000 square feet and will be 18 holes filled with lots
of cool Lego models.

The only thing that kinda gets me is you have to pay to play. I never really
liked the idea of having to pay to get into an amusement park, then pay again to
ride the rides or do an attraction. I personally have the line of thought that
when I put down money to enter a park that money should cover the rides and
attractions - but I digress.... The cost will be $6 for each round, and
Membership PLUS and Ambassador Passholders will get a 50% discount. And any
guest who buys three FULL price rounds of golf will get the fourth for free.