 LEGOLAND / California / 760
  Re: More ISD Building Fun...

(...) Jake- Depends how much you want to handicap us! David Michon and Thomas Michon were both under 18 when they helped set the (then) current US record at BrickFest last August. When I communicated with LLCA about this IDS event, I was told that (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: More ISD Building Fun...

[ ... snipped ... ] (...) another (...) bounds (...) I too dislike the term AFOL. I don't consider myself an "Adult Fan Of LEGO", I consider LEGO my hobby and I am really nothing other than a hobbyist. Mike (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.lego)