 LEGOLAND / California / 727
  Job Openings at LLC

One of my colleagues from the LEGOLAND California park passed along some news that they're looking to fill some job openings: Model Animation Technician LEGOLAND California is currently searching for a Model Animation Technician to join our team. In (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Job Openings at LLC

(...) I'll be taking up a collection from all of you so I can move to CA and fulfill my life's dream by taking this job at LLC. This job description describes me almost to the "T", but I see no mention of a Dremel! ;P Rob (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Job Openings at LLC

(...) Rob, call your office! (...) It will need to be a BIG collection, that place ain't cheap from what I've heard. (...) Except for the "be able to read" part... (...) Prolly a good thing. (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.lego)