 LEGOLAND / California / 724
723  |  725
Subject:
Brick or Treat at LL CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:29:41 GMT

I went to the park yesterday and brought my 2yo son Zachary as well. We met up
with Aaron Sneary and his wife. We had a nice time walking thrue miniland, with
Aaron pointing out some of the holiday additions. And then stopped by the tent
sale, open next weekend as well.

Later in the day my son went thrue Brick or Treat and entered the costume
contest. I'm happy to say that Zach won one of the catagories, "Most Creative"!
His prize was several LEGO products, including a Knight's Kingdom set, and 4
Members Plus passes!

deeplinks:
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/impact1/LLca/BrickorTreat/brickortreat20.jpg>>
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/impact1/LLca/BrickorTreat/brickortreat25.jpg>>